Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm MOVING!!!!

Yes! You read that correctly! I'm moving!!!

To this very old, very ugly, very in need of love home... Which happens to sit right across the street from this beautiful dairy farm

And has a huge spacious back yard with room for a swing set for grandkids eventually (scary thought) and hopefully a hot tub?!


The kitchen is so pretty. Lots of sun light and a great pantry that my mom LOVES!!
And then the living room... The fireplace is not exactly our style but it's not too bad compared to the other things that need to be fixed... Like the nasty spots on the wood floors. And the lack of landscaping. And the old windows. And the NASTY master bathroom.


But... we're up for the challenge. We love it. It's over an acre of land and it'd be a great thing to invest in, make our own, and have once our family grows. I am so excited!!!

APRIL FOOLS!!

I wish we were buying it, but it'd be a ton of money to make presentable and livable. My parents have decided we like our house just fine :) It was a nice dream for a few days... but I'm happy right here at home :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

hahahaha....you BUTT!!!

Had me convinced/worried/excited/thrilled/scared.