Monday, April 11, 2011

Manic Monday

Today is going to be crazy and wonderful. Here’s my to-do list slash game plan.

7:30 Wake up, eat breakfast

8:30 Go to the gym

9:30 Rush home, shower, get ready

10:30 Go to work for an hour long training

12:00 Drive down to school and wait for Mark to get done class

1:00 Enjoy the RIDICULOUSY GOREGOUS weather, drive downtown, eat dinner in the city, shop, walk around, get Ritas

9:00 Drive home :(

We’ve been looking forward to this day for a while… we love going downtown but it’s not much fun when the weather is gross so we haven’t been down in a few months. We’re going to Village Whiskey which is located in Rittenhouse Square. The restaurant was featured on the Food Network and Mark watches it every night before bed so when he saw this it went to the top of our t0-do list. I think I’m gonna have the pulled pork. MMMM so excited!! Hopefully I’ll remember to get my camera out of my purse and take a few pictures :) I always forget and then kick myself on the way home – and Mark’s keeps his eyes on the road and tries to hide his happy little smirk. Sucha boy.

And in celebration of the glorious weather I’m sure we’ll listen to this at some point… for some reason it’s our summer song. When the windows are down and we’re flying down 95 (ahem – going the speed limit on 95) this song is perfect. It’s kinda lame at first but give it a minute or two or three :)

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

J. said...

Hi Rebecca,
In the midst of blog surfing I came across your blog and was wondering if you could help me with a project. For my husband and my 5th anniversary, I'm trying to get pictures from as many different states and countries as I can with a person from that location holding a sign that says
Janae loves Jeff in ____________

I was wondering if you would do a picture for me?

my blog: jscrapalex.blogspot.com
flickr group for this project: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1617848@N25/members/

thanks,
Janae (janaepalmer{at}gmail{dot}com)