Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy End of April!!

Today is the last day of April and I am proud to say: I MET MY GOAL!! I wanted to blog every day in April and it happened :) I didn’t get to complete the DIY projects that I wanted to, but there’s always time for that in the future!! April was a great month… my baptism, Easter, and the things I’ve learned at my job were definitely the highlights!!

I’m also really looking forward to May! I have some exciting Bandwagon Wednesday’s lined up and I can’t wait to post them each Wednesday all month long… if you’re anything like me you’ll be singing along with the playlists long after May is over :) They’re all about beautiful, confident, loud, and most of all, DIVALICIOUS women!! I’m excited!!

I’m also really excited about the Maid of Honor/Sister of the Bride things happening this month! Between Kay’s shower and her fiancé moving into their apartment – it’s going to be busy, fun filled, and extremely happy!!

And now one more thing to close out April: the HTC Inspire. I’m in cell phone heaven. I’m a happy camper :) Seriously. And I’m treating it like a newborn baby. I will not drop this thing. Not now, not neva.  (knock on wood)

Also – thank you so very much to all of my readers. I really appreciate your readership and would love it if you’d e-mail me with suggestions or requests about things you’d like to see here on Gertie Girl. I want to get to know my readers better as well, so stop by yesterday’s post and leave me some random facts!!

Thanks again and here’s to May!!

wow this post was really exclamation-pointy. sorry.
blame it on the non-dinosaur/archaic/screenfreezing cell phone ;)

No comments: