Monday, April 18, 2011

Good Things Come in Threes

Tall, Dark & Handsome… Spicy, Sweet & Sour… Good, Bad & Ugly… The Three Stooges

Point Taken. But tonight I thinking of another set of threes.

The Flyers. The Phillies. and The Sixers.

All three teams are playing tonight. The Flyers are in the Stanley Cup Playoffs playing against the Buffalo Sabers. The Phils are at home against the Milwaukie Brewers. And the Sixers are playing the Miami Heat. Which happens to have their own threesome. LeBron James, Chris Bosh, and Dwayne Wade. Blah, Blah, Blah. That’s all beside the point. The point is that tonight is fabulous night for Philadelphia sports fans. And guess who’s dating a Philadelphia sports fan? Me. Guess who’s boyfriend came over for the night? Me. So guess who is sitting in front of the TV flipping between all three games? Yes. You guessed it. Me. Lucky, lucky me…

I love the Phillies the most – can’t wait to get to a game this year!!

But it’s not all bad. Because we had ice cream sundaes. I ditched my pre-wedding “eating good during the week and eating whatever I want on Fridays” diet. And it was SO worth it. I tell you what. Turkey Hill’s newest flavor is heaven in a gallon of ice cream. It’s called Double Dunker. It’s Mocha ice cream, Cookie Dough Chunks & Brownie Chunks. I KNOW. To. Die. For.

Like I said… good things come in threes :)

No comments: