Thursday, April 28, 2011

Are you getting up at 4am tomorrow?

Well if you’re living on the East coast/Eastern Standard Time you should be! If you live in California you might just be staying up all night!! And if you have no idea what I’m talking about – yah crazy. And you might live under a rock. No offense. Seriously. But over the pond here in America we’re pretty much obsessed with everything about British royalty. So if you don’t know that Prince William and Kate Middleton are getting married tomorrow… we’ll you’re a little oblivious ;)

But it’s not too late… you still have a few hours to get all ready for the big event!!
And there are like 20 channels running Royal Wedding programs as we speak, or type/read, so don’t get too stressed.

I’ve come to realize that I’m pretty much obsessed with Kate Middleton. And I’m ok with that :) She’s gorgeous. She’s classy. She’s a commoner. She’s flawless. And she’s living a modern day fairy tale. Someone at my mom’s work made this fake invitation for me… I got a kick out of it!! And people all over the country are having viewing parties with their friends and relatives… but I’m still sick so I’ll probably be watching alone… not quite as cool – but I’m not gonna miss this ‘cause of darn strep throat!!

I think all the speculation over Kate’s dress is pointless. We’re all gonna see it in a few hours anyways!! But I LOVE the fact that this wedding is couture and the guests will be showing up in hats… I wish that was cool over here :)

Kate kate3

Hope you’re planning to watch with friends and some tea… and possibly a British accent. That’s one thing I’ll definitely be using – the fabulous British accent :)
Happy wedding watching!!

kate2

1 comment:

Melanie said...

can we please wear hats on july 2?!

pretty please!!