Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is Risen!

He is risen indeed!

Happy Easter everyone!!! I thought I’d add a few songs that say it way better than I could.


The cross that cost my Lord His life has given me mine.

How He came to pay our ransom 

Through the saving cross He bore 

How He watches o’er His loved ones 

Those He died to make His own 

How for them He’s interceding 

Pleading now before the throne

There in the ground his body lay, light of the world by darkness slain – then bursting forth in glorious day, up from the grave He rose again. And as he stands in victory sin’s curse has lost its grip on me. For I am His and He is mine. Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

Jesus has overcome. 

And the grave is overwhelmed. 

The victory is won. 

He is risen from the dead.

Because a sinless Savior died, my sinful soul is counted free. For God, the Just, is satisfied to look on Him and pardon me. Behold him there, the risen Lamb. My perfect, spotless righteousness, The great unchangeable I am, The King of glory and of grace! 
 

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!! And if you like peeps and jelly beans – eat up :) 

KEESTER

I couldn’t pass this up ^^ too stinkin’ cute :)

No comments: