Monday, April 4, 2011

My $10,300 Purse

Actually mine was $20 BUT a few days after I bought it I saw an almost identical bag by Hermes at the King of Prussia Mall in the Philadelphia Wedding Magazine (because we have lots of those around the house as bathroom reading material).

I originally wanted a bag that would hold my manila folder full of work papers, magazines, books, and my calendar along with the usual purse stuff. I looked at a bunch of stores and fell in love with this one when I saw it!! I got it at New York & Company and they are having HUGE sales. Everything is 50% off right now and there are other daily deals online. So hit that up if you’re in the need of new clothes/accessories!!

The first picture is more accurate in displaying it’s color. It’s not as orange as it looks below. Very camel-leathery. Also a very technical color name :)

 

I’m a happy camper :) I love it! It’s practical, stylish, and affordable!!