Sunday, April 17, 2011

Music for a Sunday Drive

Today I don’t feel like doing anything. And no, not the Bruno Mars song. I don’t like that song at all. But just in general – I don’t feel like doing anything. Which is nice. For once I have a few solid hours of time for just me.

A long shower. Taking an hour to get ready. Doing all of my laundry. Painting my nails – this hasn’t happened in months!!. And window-shopping online.

In honor of a very relaxing, spring Sunday – I figured I’d share some of my favorite music. I think it’d be the perfect soundtrack for a Sunday drive… A few country songs are stuck in my head cause I’m on a country kick right now, so they made it to the play list. I highly recommend Colder Weather and Don’t You Wanna Stay. Hope you have time for a Sunday afternoon nap – they’re the best :)

No comments: