Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Adopted Brothers

Mark has two younger brothers. I have no brothers. I always wanted brothers – but Sarah came out a girl… True story. Kay and I cried at the ultrasound appt. when they told my mom it was a she not a he.  So when Mark and I first started dating I wasn’t sure what was kosher and what wasn’t in a house full of sports, belching, farting, and boxers. They may still think I’m a real big loser because I mostly am – but I love them. And I think they might like me a little too :)

208279_10150233639023368_625748367_9042150_4463594_n 

It was C’s birthday a week ago… the big ONE-SEVEN! He’s got his sights set on a car and probably won’t be satisfied till he’s cruisin’ down the BLVD with his friends :)

I promised the boys a while back that I would crochet them blankets just like the one I made Mark for his birthday last year. They were supposed to be for Christmas but I didn’t finish one – let alone two! I decided I would try to complete C’s for his birthday and I failed. He’s getting it a week late. My friend Amy taught me to crochet and I needed her help sewing the sections together. Her husband just got back from a missions trip to Ecuador and was really really sick in the hospital so I couldn’t finish… It’s his school colors: Blue, Gold, and White  :) B will get his when he turns 14 in December :) I think I’ll be able to finish by then…

No comments: