Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Break - What took you so long?!

So tomorrow at 1:50 p.m. Mark will officially be on Spring Break... and believe me - he's counting down the seconds!! Ironically, I start work Saturday morning and I've been doing nothing for the past few weeks... but what'reya gonna do?? My work schedule still leaves lots of time for us to see each other, so it's not all bad news...

Last year Spring Break was warm and carefree and fabulous...
We hadn't been filled in on the uncoolness of mirror/silly-faced pictures yet...


Such good burgers. Watching the Food Network has paid off!!






We went shopping, Mark grilled, we sat out by his pool in beautiful 60 degree weather - and like usual - spent time with the family dog - Pug. I mean obviously it's a pug - but that's his name. Pugger. Pug. Lou. Yeahh. He's really cute but he's old and he smells like trash a lot and he sheds so much. Pug and I have a love-hate relationship. It may have something to do with the all of the obviously lovable qualities I just mentioned or the fact that Mark gives the dog more attention than me sometimes or maybe both :) (He's very attentive and really is a good boyfriend... but Pugger is his childhood pet - I never had one so I don't quite understand...)

Anyways - I hope this week Mark and I find time to do something fun...
Ideally it would look something like this...
But that'll never happen because we have zero money to go anywhere tropical and its rainy and gross here...
I'm hoping for a date to the movies or a date downtown :)
What are your Spring Break '11 plans??

No comments: