Monday, March 14, 2011

Change in Plans

So as I have previously mentioned and kind of re-mentioned because it’s such a big deal – Spring Break is here for Mark!! And that means that he has zero stress and more down time, even though we are both working a lot this week.

Anyways – last night we watched Kim and Kourtney Take New York and Mark is now kinda obsessed with Scott. Mark and I are slightly slightly like Kourtney and Scott – they’re kind of gross in their humor, which we aren’t – but Mark does/says/reenacts things that I normally wouldn’t find funny. But it’s Mark. So it is. And now I realize everyone is probably like that. There’s that one person that’s the exception and makes them laugh. So yeah – maybe we can all identify with the Kourt and Scott… Anyways - we then watched the Fab Five special on ESPN and I fell asleep. Shame.

Today we had great plans of going downtown but I slept in until10:45 – those 5:30am wake up calls seriously caught up with me… My sleepyheadness ruined our plans so as usual we reverted to our back-up – Chipotle, stroll around the mall, sign up for the $5,000 give-away, drool over the things we would buy if we won the $5,000, sit in Starbucks, people watch, look at each other, and then go home.

It was nothing special. But it was a relaxing, fun day. When we first met we would walk around the mall all the time… Those were the days… HAH. not really. I’d much prefer the way things are now :) Tomorrow he’s coming up here after work and we have plans to go thrift shopping. We shall see… hopefully we’ll find something exciting!!
Star 001 Star 007

Also – I love these earrings. I got them at Charlotte Russe – they’re little bows… I’d wear them everyday but they irritate my ears a little… They’re totally worth the pain though!

And unfortunately there’s no Inspired Interiors this week… I was too busy this weekend with training and just want to focus on work this week.. Hopefully next weekend!!

Tonight I am going to watch The Bachelor – TEAM EMILY!!!! I hope tomorrow I can rejoice in that victory!!! I just love her. She’s so sweet and the fact that Brad would step in and be a dad and a husband – I. Just. Love. It. It’s a happy ending :) Also – I heard a rumor that the next Bachelorette is Ashley H. Didn’t she look great at the Women Tell All last week?!? I hope the rumor is true and it all works out for her!! The way she left was sort of tragic… they just fell apart in South Africa :(

I better go check on dinner. I’m filling in for my mother tonight… YIKES!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

today was simple and great.



i love you