Friday, March 11, 2011

Fairy Tales, the Circus, and Love - OH MY!!

I'm not the kind of girl that goes to the movies a lot - like maybe a few times a year... I'll go see HP7 and Breaking Dawn because they kind of need to be seen in theaters and then I'll go see a few more movies that look cute... I don't have ten bucks to blow at the movies every weekend but really love going, so I splurge when the trailers look really good...Here are a few that I'm really interested in...

Red Riding Hood - directed by Catherine Hardwicke who directed Twilight - it seems like she's kinda out there and this looks a little spooky but seems interesting - This is out in theaters now...


Something Borrowed - I love Ginnifer Goodwin!! This looks cute, but it might be a redbox-er - Comes out early May... I've never seen My Best Friend's Wedding in it's entirety - but doesn't this seem really similar?
 

And then Water for Elephants - Love Reese Witherspoon, Love Robert Pattinson, Love the Circus - its a win - win ... win! It comes out late April... Definitely going to see this....

Beastly has also piqued my interest. I'm not a huge V. Hudgens fan but Mary-Kate Olsen is the weird lady that casts the spell. Can someone please tell me: Besides wearing the WEIRDEST clothes, Where have the Olsen twins been for the last decade?!? I really wanna see how she does in this one and I love Beauty and Beast so maybe I'll redbox this one too...

Poor Mark will be either drug to or through one or all of these :) But I've watched enough ESPN to sound intelligent when talking (er, fighting) with UNC fans - So I'm not too guilty about it!!

No comments: