Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bandwagon Wednesday

Here is a playlist of my favorite songs of the week! And here’s an explanation cause who doesn’t love to brag about the stuff they love?!

1. PYT – My mom and I hear this all the time and we turn it up real loud in the car… We sing at the top of our lungs… we’ve also turned my eleven year old sister into an MJ fan. It’s just a fun song… and Glee did it. So it’s a favorite.

2. You & Me – I sing this on warm days with my car windows down. Stress is GONE. Non-existent. It’s magic. You should definitely try it.

3. Don’t Dream It’s Over and Something’s Missing – Pandora favorites…

4. For the First Time – Fell in love the first time I heard this… “Oh these time’s are hard, don’t give up on me baby” has really applied to my life these past few months…

5. Oh the Deep Deep Love of Jesus – I love this song. I love when my dad plays it on the piano or sings it in church. Maybe one day I’ll get to sing it with him. This song beautiful and has Easter written all over it. I love it.


Hope you enjoy!! Happy Wednesday :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

PYT is one of my and B's songs...love it!!