Monday, March 21, 2011

The Old Man is Snoring

Yes. It’s raining. It’s pouring. It’s grey and cold and blah outside. And I am still in my jammies. I could NOT wake up this morning… but I’ve been working non-stop so it felt nice to sleep in. I just wish the sun would peak through the clouds…

Yesterday something semi huge happened and I can’t share yet. But either it’ll happen or it won’t and then I’ll be able to tell all the juicy secrets and share the pictures. Ahhh very exciting!! I really really really hope it happens :)

Ok moving on to more important business. Chipotle.

Right now I am craving Chipotle. 5 out of 7 days a week I crave Chipotle. And that is because it is THAT good. I get the same thing every time I go – I think I may have mentioned somewhere else before that I’m pretty boring in the variety category. I know what I like and I stick to it. But at Chipotle you really cannot go wrong with anything you order. So if you’ve never gone before – you have to go! The rice is delish. The ingredients are SO fresh. And basically I might just drive 25 minutes today to get a burrito. But maybe not. Like I said – still in my jammies.

Also if you haven’t heard of the show – you should watch America’s Next Great Restaurant on NBC. It’s like the food version of Project Runway. The owner/creator of Chipotle is one of the judges and this past week we got to see some behind-the-scenes action at Chipotle. It kind of furthered my cravings and obsession :)

Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love Chipotle! Unfortunately, we don't even have one here, so I must suffer without it. So sad.

Unknown said...

you do have a small variety. good thing ur man influences you to new things. He's excited to try new things with you over the next few years. love you