Monday, March 28, 2011

Can I get a Hoot Hoot?!?

Hoot Hoot like Whoop Whoop… Get it? And also two hoots because I’m posting twice in one day… about the same topic… Either overkill or super cool… I’ll let you be the judge :)

 

I really wanted to see what other cute owl stuff was out there and fell in love with a few things on etsy!!

Adorable Coasters: $12 for 8

image

Stylish Apron: $25.75

image

Whimsical Pillow - $30

image image

Tea Bad Holders: $8.75 each

image

Wooden Clock: $58

image

 

This is a stamp set from Stampin’ Up that my mom just bought… Can’t wait to make note cards with this little guy on ‘em! There’s a special punch so he’ll come out just perfect!!

Untitled

 

Obviously I’m on a bit of an owl craze… I wish Chamilia had an owl charm that I could add onto my bracelet!! Oh well, this will all probably pass in time… Maybe not :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

you should come to temple...just sayin'...i mean, you would fit right in!!

:)