Saturday, March 5, 2011

A little late...

I totally forgot that I took pictures of my Valentine's Day flowers from MarkyMark, but my mom downloaded them onto her computer and e-mailed them to me yesterday... aren't they beautiful? Calla lilies are my favorite and these were HUGE. He done good.

He's so cute when he gives me flowers. On my birthday he hid them in his trunk so I wouldn't see them in the backseat when he picked me up and on Valentine's Day he hid them in his brothers room so no one (or no animal) would get to them. And he brought them down the steps like the most proud person ever. So dear.





It seems we've fallen into the post-vday/cute-old-couple phase of our relationship...
He comes over and we pass out on the couch... More him than me but he deserved a nap - between school, work, and driving all over creation, he was tuckered out...


 Hopefully I'll take some pictures tonight at our NCAA basketball party - GO DUKE!!
(and by party I mean: mark and I, maybe his dad and brother, some chips, and iced tea :) definitley getting to the cute-old-couple stage)

1 comment:

JMay said...

Aw those flowers are pretty :-) Getting flowers is the best!