Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Books, quotes, and a puppy

I have to confess, I just discovered Pinterest. And now I get what everyone has been talking about. Seriously addicting. I’m pretty sure it’s going to become my best friend now that all my friends are back in school ;)

Here are a few of my favorites from Pinterest this week. Enjoy!!

146526809_9zAI3mfN_c 145292915_ohxAfRuz_b

146581172_yHyntLkQ_c 145295238_rW7DUCrn_b

146564013_n3JsrF9B_c 146640284_tMxVMnLd_b

I love this bookcase/coffee table. It was originally a giant spool. I’d love to make one of these. I also love this use of a fireplace. If I owned a coffee shop I’d definitely turn one into a bookcase...

This Pug sign is adorable. And so is the cross-stitch. I’d hang both of them in my house.

And finally two quotes:

“Google before you tweet is the new think before you speak”

“life is a balance of holding on and letting go”

Isn’t that the truth?! I do love a good quote :)
Which is your favorite?


ps. Tomorrow is my first day of fulltime work. So long part-time. So long random shifts. So long freedom/free time galore. Welcome to the real world… wish me luck!!

No comments: