Thursday, August 11, 2011

#1 See HP7

So the first thing on the End-of-Summer Bucket list was to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. II. And folks it was amazing. I never read the books because I wasn’t emotionally stable enough to be exposed to that kind of action and intensity (read: I get scared easily and had really bad nightmares) plus my parents weren’t too sure about the whole wizardry witch-craft stuff… so yeah. Plus I wasn’t really interested. But I started watching the movies with my friends from college last Halloween weekend. And got hooked. But I understand I’m not a legit fan because I haven’t read them. I’m disqualified, in my opinion, from calling myself a true fan. And that’s why I didn’t run out and see HP7 it’s first weekend. But like many real fans, I cried at the end. And I was sad that after years and years the whole Harry Potter thing is over. I was actually depressed. I can’t even imagine how my friends Rachel and Ryan have coped. Ryan listens to the books on his iPod before bed a night. Yeah. He’s legit. Anyways the movie was amazing. And then this past week I saw this on tumblr and fell in love with it… Enjoy!!

 

I’m Jealous

Of the way Ron looks at Hermione

image

Of how much and how true Snape loved Lily

image

Of how much Ron and Harry understood each other

image

Of how Luna never gave a crap what someone thought of her

image

Of how brave Neville truly is

image

And of how strong and unbreakable their friendship is

image

 

Ahh yes. Ron. Hermione. and Harry.

So sad… but so good.

No comments: