Friday, August 5, 2011

Sum up Summer

So basically I’ve become addicted to two things this summer…

two things that before this summer I didn’t really like, which is crazy, but very true. And so I’ve not only fallen in love with them, but I’ve made it a habit to eat/drink them 24/7.

1. Iced Tea

images

I drink it all the time. It’s so so good. My taste buds must have been punishing me before because I used to think it was completely dreadful… It does still stink to get the last glass in the pitcher with all the lemon guts though…

2. Guacamole

images[o

Sarah adequately described it as Shrek Snot upon being told to try some. And it certainly does look like that, but thankfully the name hasn’t stopped me from eating it. It’s always in the fridge. And we always have Tostitos. And I am always grabbing a few on my way through the kitchen…

So yes. The Summer of 2011 will forever be the Summer of Iced Tea and Guacamole.
And you can say that all rhymey and jinglish. Which makes it even more perfect.

What’s your favorite summertime food or beverage?

No comments: