Thursday, August 18, 2011

It’s that time again…

It’s time to see what wonderful moments I’ve captured with my phone. Strap in folks and prepare to be amazed. And by amazed I mean horrified. And stupefied. And then highly entertained. It’s ok. You can make fun of them too. I have been :)

daisy

1. my two crazies… holding Sarah’s bike on the two minute drive to the park

2. my other crazy… laughing is the best thing in the world

3. Jambalaya grossness (literally gagged when I tried a bite)

4. Daisy. The cutest, smallest Pug there ever was

 

Also – I’ve been working a lot lately and I’ve had annoying shifts. For example: 12-8. I get up, go on the computer while I eat my breakfast, get a shower and get ready, go to work, go to the gym, come home, take another shower, go to bed. So I haven’t exactly had a whole lot of time for blogging or fun. Thankfully, this weekend and next week will change that. And then on September 1st I start my first, real, full-time job. Saying goodbye to my teenage years and my freedom is good, exciting, and also a little sad. But there are good things to come :)

No comments: