Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer-y

I didn’t get everything crossed off my End-of-Summer Bucket List , which you can find HERE, but that’s ok with me. It gives me some things to roll over and look forward to doing. I did, however, have an amazing August filled with exciting adventures and the people I love – which is the most important part. Here’s a look back at some of my favorites…

1. See Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part 2: Mark and I loved it! And I cried.

2. Go to a new restaurant: Marsha Browns

4. Bonfire/Smores: Got rained out which was a HUGE bummer, so this one is rolling over…

5.Tie-Dye T-Shirts: Success with the kids I babysit!!

8. Swim: And what a glorious day at the pool it was…

9. Finish reading The Help: So great!! Read my review HERE!!

10. Shop with Mom: We hit the outlets and I got a fossil cross-body purse for $20!!
IN LOVE!!

13. Double Date with Kayla and Bucky: Manayunk baybayy

14. Mini-date to the pond: where we spent our time two years ago… how time flies…

LCH 2 years 017lllllll

15. Start next crochet project: let’s hope I can finish before Halloween!

16. Get a Henna Tattoo: THESE THINGS ARE LIKE $25 BUCKS FOR SOMETHING THE SIZE OF KEY RING – no way hose.

19. Go to OCNJ: Daytrips are the best :)

20. Make an Autumn-To-Do List – stay tuned for the new list to come :)

The summer flew by, as it always does, but this one was especially fast. We worked our way up to the wedding and then the rest of July was spent  coming down from this fabulous eight month high. And then before we knew it, it was August and now it’s Labor Day. It’s sad to see another summer come to a close, but Fall truly is my favorite season. And I’m excited about the things to come in these next few months – most noteworthy in my mind at the moment – STARBUCKS PUMPKIN SPICE DEBUTS TOMORROW. It seems a bit premature for my taste buds, so maybe I’ll wait till Wednesday ;)

What was the best thing about your summer?

No comments: