Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Favorite Blogger Girls

It’s that time again… it’s Wednesday – which means we’re half way through the week!! It also means it’s time for some Bandwagon lovin’ and also time to update my Must Reads Page because I’ve been discovering some real gems as of late!!
Here are my new favorites…

The Hubster & I

a. she’s my older sister, so of course I think she’s cool
b. Life is wonderful to her, so every post is positive
c. she’s so down to earth and simple, in Jane Bennett kind of way :)

57147_520570107872_170100872_30812245_326395_o

 

Wearing it On My Sleeves

a. Her eye brows are perfect
b. Her humor makes you feel like you’re best friends
c. the Revival Files features will blow you away

french1

 

Little Chief Honeybee

a. Her style is SO HER!!
b. Her etsy shop, her loft, and her dogs are darling
c. The Shasta Dream is such a neat idea!!! I really really hope she can make this happen because I love it when people get to fulfill their dreams and are able to be passionate about their work every day (Check out the link under her picture on the left)!!
UPDATE: As of YESTERDAY she got her Shasta!!!!!

015c

I really hope you check these ladies out and also visit my Must Reads page…
There are many more fabulous blogs listed there :)

And if you have any suggestions (which, of course, you do) DO TELL!!

All photos belong to The Hubster & I, Wearing it On My Sleeves, and Little Chief Honeybee exclusively.

No comments: