Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Trend Alert!!

Bold colors were all-the-rage this summer, but orange made an especially large appearance. In color surveys, orange is usually the least-liked color, but this summer I guess we all wanted a bit of change. There was some peach, some coral, and some bright BRIGHT orange.

Kim-Kardashian-Pink-Dress-08111110-492x676

denise-richards-4351B30A0E1 1B315DFE

I think Kim and Mila win – They both look absolutely fabulous. Mila looks smokin’ hot. I really liked this trend because it was different. I get so tired of red and pink. The orange was fresh. And hopefully it will carry into fall with some burnt orange tones… This summer I purchased the first two orange things in my closet… An orange romper from Gap and an orange Fossil cross-body leather purse. I love them!! I also picked up a pair of soft peach skinny jeans from H&M and a pair of orange earrings from Old Navy. I have so much blue and white in my summer wardrobe that these pieces were a welcomed change.

What was your favorite summer trend?

No comments: