Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Birthday Part IV

**I guess I never set this post up to publish… so here it is. Better late than never.**

On Tuesday, my dear friend Catherine came over after her night class to eat some cake and catch up. She sent me the MOST BEAUTIFUL flowers on my birthday. I am seriously in awe of them. They are the most gorgeous arrangement I’ve ever seen. On my 18th she gave me yellow roses. Isn’t she the best?? It was obviously a little bright out :)8918_1133320980996_1466430417_30662555_4115921_n

But she came over and we laughed and vented and ate and it was wonderful. It was so great to see her on my birthday because it was such a typical get-together for us. She is always popping in and lounging on my couch like  Kardashian, or discussing Sarah’s justice wardrobe, etc. She’s apart of our family :)

Thanks for my flowers Cat!!

Wednesday Night Mark came up after class and took me out to dinner for my birthday. It was freezing and rainy so we decided to go to Starbucks afterwards. I got my pumpkin spice after all :) He gave me another bead for my Chamilia bracelet and I LOVE IT! It’s black with white and turquoise sparkly flecks all through it. It’s gorgeous. It was a lovely date despite the rain. And since I’m on old fart nowadays, I kicked him out at 8:45 and was in bed asleep by 9:03. Crazy right? yes. And I slept through the thunderstorms that kept my mother up all night. AKA – my birthday and my new job tuckered me out.

And speaking of that new job – it’s going really well. My days fly by. I have enough time to finish what I need to do, but before I know it’s lunch time – which is a great feeling. The worst part of the day is 2:00 when I get sleepy and get really tired of saying the same thing every time I answer the phone :) But I leave after 3:00 so it’s perfect timing anyways :) My co-workers are super nice and we get along great. I really couldn’t have it any better and am SO thankful for the opportunity to have the full-time position.

Happy Hump-Day!!

No comments: