Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sundays are the best…

Wanna know why?

Because it’s the one day out of the week that I get to spend legit time with Mark. It’s the most fun-filled busy day of my week. I always look forward to it. And I always fall asleep with a smile on my face on Sunday nights.

AND ALSO because it was fifty-something degrees outside and it finally felt like fall.
Yes – it was mostly that. I could wear a scarf and not feel like an idiot.


This past week consisted of church, Mark’s brothers soccer game, watching the Eagles dominate despite their lack of urgency, cheese steaks at half time, watching Andy Reid let the Eagles lose, going to the mall and Wal-Mart, realizing my ankle is bleeding from a blister I had no idea existed, watching House Hunters, giving Pugger a bath, eating Carrot Cake, and the driving home in complete silence. Basically – it rocked.


Poor Pug has fleas. Which totally grosses me out and gives me something else to add to my list of reasons why I can never own an animal BUT Mark loves this dog more than anything so I choose to have compassion instead of disgust. The cutie got tired of trying to escape the bath, that he finally just sat himself on down and put up with it. Sadly, he was awake all night scratching. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

He really was the cutest puppy ever. And when his family comes home he’s the happiest dog in the world. Also that cheese steak was delicious. And I love Mark’s shirt.

No comments: