Thursday, September 8, 2011

It’s my party… dance if I want to…

We can get crazy – let it all out.

And let it all out we did. In a good way of course. My 20th was celebrated over 4 days – which really is the best way to celebrate. I’m a big fan of stretching the love out… so I’m gonna stretch it out on the ole’ bloggy-blog too :)

Sunday after church Dad, Mom, Sarah, Mark and I went to Red Robin… I got a free sundae and that pretty much rocked. Especially because the waiter and I both agreed that singing would be embarrassing – for me and all the teenage boys who were waiting tables. Seriously there was not one waitress.

I absolutely love their grilled chicken salad with the poppy-seed dressing. It’s amazing. I used to be a Red Robin Burger girl. But now I’m hooked on this salad! I’m really glad Sarah wants to go back for her birthday in a few weeks :) After lunch we went back to the house for cake. My mother got up early on Sunday and made it before church! Best.Mom.Ever. I personally love the fact that it’s lopsided… Chocolate cake with vanilla icing – delish!!

I had to work that afternoon which was kind of a bummer. Actually it was a huge bummer. But I did have off on Labor Day, so that made it all tolerable :)

In other news: I hope none of you are drowning under all this rain… I’m faring quite well but I really wish it was raining over Texas. They need it. Praying for them – I cannot imagine what the threat of forest fires must be like.

No comments: