Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Photo Diary

Greetings loved ones. Let’s take a journey.
OK Snoop Dog in California Gurls. Let’s Go!!
Totally creepy and very random but I do enjoy saying that every now and again… so here ya go… a little look back at life through the lens of my android.
HAPPY TUESDAY FRIENDS!

 

 

a. sign at LCH
b. preshh
c. the end of summer is sad… so long till next year
d. “Mom… I think your butter is softened…” “OH CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT THE BUTTER”
e. summer sunset
f. messy messy basement
g. dropping my childhood off at the thrift store
h. coolest balloon ever. my co-workers rock.
i. CAKE! Everybody likes cake.
j. beautiful flowers I got from a co-worker. she’s the sweetest.
k, more…cake…
l. Mark giving a CPR demonstration. at dinner. in the middle of a restuaraunt.
m. Mom and dad stretching after their walk. Dad refusing to be in the picture because
”You’re on facebook and other internet things and I don’t need you and all of captivity making fun of me.” Too bad.
n. Dad and Sarah duet-ing at the piano <3

No comments: