Monday, May 9, 2011

Kindred Spirits

A few posts ago I listed a few of my favorite blogs and promised a Must Read’s page. Well friends, it’s HERE!! So check it out :) And check out the blogs too… If you’re anything like me you’ll spend the next few hours drooling :)

Also I would just like to brag for a minute about my fabulous friends. Ya know when you’re in middle school and girls are catty and vicious? And sometimes it doesn’t stop until high school? And sometimes it never really stops?? Yeah. Same. Being a teenage girl is soo fun!!


But after years and years of turmoil and tears we all eventually find a few friends that we trust and keep close. For me, that happened in college. I had known Kelsey since first grade because we’ve gone to the same church our whole lives and I met Rachel freshman year because we were suitemates. These two girls are true friends.

They have the best advice. They have the best shoulders to cry on.
And they make me laugh like no one else.
They are kindred spirits as Anne of Green Gables would say…
So thanks girls :) I don’t know what I’d do without you!!

No comments: