Friday, July 8, 2011

Last Friday Night

we got kicked out of the bar, so we hit the boulevard, went streaking in the park, skinny dipping after dark, and hung out with Rebecca Black.

Just kidding. Obv.

Actually we all took off work and decorated the church for the ceremony and then had the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner… Kayla and Bucky looked adorable in their white :)

She was so excited about the sash her sister-in-law gave her!!

Bucky, Adam, and I strung and situation the curtains at the back of the church.

The final product!!

Mel, Sarah, Brittany, two flower girls, Erin, Sarah, Me, Kay and the Pastor :)

Adam and I!!

The four girls…

The USC grooms cake – GO GAMECOCKS!!

I love my sister :)

 

We had ribs and pulled pork for dinner – it was SO good. And of course southern sweet tea :) Other members of the bridal party shared after dinner and it was so neat to see how everyone had a really unique connection to Kay and Bucky and involvement in their relationship. The two fathers also shared at the end. My dad had me bawling!!

That night we all came home and got into bed by 11:00. I was then up at 3:30am because I was so excited/nervous!! The wedding was perfect. I can’t wait to post about it!
Wedding pictures will be coming soon!!

No comments: