Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bachelorette No More

So I just realized I completely skipped over the Bachelorette Party and went right from the salon to the rehearsal dinner to the wedding. I was so excited to get to those wedding pictures up here that I just got ahead of myself :)

She’s not a bachelorette anymore, nope, she’s an old married woman, two days away from being twenty-three. HAH!! But the bachelorette party was one last big giant sleepover with the bridal party… Thankfully I have NO pictures of any one of us in our skivvies, but here are some pictures from before we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner… Melanie met us there and I have no pictures from the restaurant or from the hotel afterwards :( But she was there…. I’m just bummed we don’t have a real group shot…

L-R: Sarah, Sarah, Me, Kayla, Brittany & Erin. Sarah Z is a photographer and a friend of Kay’s from college. You can check out her Photography and her Blog!! Brittany and Erin are Kayla’s sisters-in-law from SC and TX – LOVE THEM!! Erin blogs too and you can check her out here :)

I love this picture of me and my sisters. Sarah’s looking a little like Casper but what’cha gonna do??? Gosh, she’s growing up so fast :(

But it was definitely an amazing girls night!! Somebody please cue Beyonce and some Single Ladies… I’ll bring the black leotards :)

No comments: