Monday, November 14, 2011

What a week…

I took a break from blogging last week, mostly because I didn’t really have time to sit down at my computer. Monday I went to Kayla and Bucky’s for dinner. We had the most amazing apple crisp for dessert. Tuesday Mom and I went to Chipotle after taking a walk around the neighborhood in the gorgeous fall weather. Wednesday Mark and I went to the gym and then got Starbucks after dinner. Thursday I spent the night cleaning out my closet. Friday I went to the mall with the fam for some Christmas present shopping. Saturday we cleaned and then had Dad’s birthday dinner. And yesterday Mark and I spent the day at the park, Christmas shopping, and relaxing at his house. It flew by. Crazy crazy fast. And this week will be no different. I’m only working four days this week, have a coffee date planned with a dear friend, am going to NYC, have a friend’s wedding, and am going out with Mark for a dinner and a movie date. Basically best week ever.
This is my favorite time of the year :)

 

Oh and my odometer was at 54000 (obviously) when I went to fill up my tank the other night. Which I thought was super cool. And every morning this week I opened my front door and was totally confused at the day light. I’m so used to driving to work in the pitch black dark.  But I love seeing the moon and the sun in the sky at the same time!

No comments: