Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Birthday Girls

Today my dear friend Rachel turns 20. And my grandmother turns another year older. I have no idea how old she is. But she’s classy and that’s all that matters :)

To Rachel –

We’ve been friends since student council in middle school – partying it up in SClub7 and spending our entire freshman year together. I will never forget going on the log flume at Dorney Park right before we left with our history teacher (whose name I cannot remember for the life of me). I remember helping you get ready for senior prom!! I have loved our nights spent watching Romeo and Juliet with while polishing off an entire Sarah Lee pound cake with cool whip and our afternoons watching the Notebook on your couch. I miss you terribly and cannot WAIT for you to come home over Christmas break :) I hope you have an amazing 20th birthday.

DSC_1536

Miss you so much. Love you Rae

No comments: