Monday, November 21, 2011

Life Lately…

The sunrise. And the sunset.

Mark’s burger at the brewery. And main street.

Sarah’s first Chipotle trip. And gfree pancakes that were quite yummy.

My wedding date. And this smarty-pants who got glasses.

I love watching the sunrise on my drive into work and watching it set as I drive home from the gym. It’s a little depressing because it gets dark so early, but the pink, orange, and purple skies are stunning. Saturday Mark and I went to Manayunk and walked Main Street after dinner for some coffee. Gosh I love that place. I also continued my gfree diet – more on that later this week. It’s been good and bad and bad. But as Mark reminded me, that’s ok. It’ll take time. And speaking of Marky Mark – what a hunk. And an amazing best friend. Who makes my entire family laugh and is working really really hard to get through this semester. This past weekend was amazing as usual. I live for the weekends.

And now my father is playing David Foster on the piano.
And it’s the best thing in the entire world. A perfect end to Sunday.

Happy Monday!
I hope you had a great weekend too!

No comments: