Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In whatever time we have…

2011 08799

Mark and I get to see each other about twice a week. Three days if we’re lucky. Wednesdays and Sundays. It’s hard when we live an hour apart and have weird schedules. He’s busier than me with school, work, coaching, homework, etc. But he always finds a way to make time for me. Each and every day. Whether its a five minute phone call before I go to bed or an entire night spent at my dining room table while I distract him from his schoolwork with Christmas music and cookies.

This past weekend he was able to come to my Grandmom’s 75th birthday party (where the picture was taken) and then we headed back down to his house to spend some time with his grandparents who were visiting for the day. It was such a wonderful day full of family. And it made me really appreciate the fact that Mark and I make the most of the limited time we have each week. He is the best friend I’ve been waiting for my whole life. He makes sure I know how important I am to him every single day. I am so very blessed.
And I’ll never stop being thankful for his love and his friendship.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you love. i love you