Saturday, June 18, 2011

The thrift store and the beach never let me down

This afternoon I was looking through the pictures on my phone and realized I take pictures of three things:

1. my family
2. clothes
3. the things in life that make me smile or laugh

And I felt these few pictures from the last category were blog worthy :)

A. Who came up with this?

B. Who took the time the make it into a plaque?

C. I think its hilarious.

A. This statement is ignorant.

B. I actually support the Big Bang Theory.

C. If that makes you mad or confused or you want to discuss it e-mail me!!


A. This was taken yesterday on the Ocean City Boardwalk!!

B. This rainbow turned into a double rainbow which is awesomespice.
(thank you busy bee)

C. I love the beach!

A. This is also at OCNJ.

B. Yes, this is the Verizon Android phone giving a child a hug.

C. Yes, this is incredibly creepy.

Hope you enjoyed the mini-picture-journal :) I might have to do this more often!!

No comments: