Friday, June 24, 2011

Movin’ Out

Yes I am singing the Billy Joel song in my head :) But unfortunately there are no motorcycles in this post, or in my life. But that’s irrelevant.

This is a little look back at Moving Day!

A – pizza and chips on the floor, before any moving actually took place
B – Kay and I – we were so excited!!
C – team work – I got them the Lang Calendar and wall frame as their engagement gift
D – Ta-Daa!! It was the first thing they hung up in their apartment – so sweet!!
E – Finished!! They were tuckered out after an entire day of loading and unloading

Congratulations on your first place Kay and Bucky!!

A year ago when Kay and I came home from school I hated living with her. We had to share a bedroom and a bathroom. I have a place for everything, she drops stuff in the first available carpet space on the floor. I’m an early bird, she’s a night owl. Etc. Etc. the list goes on and on. But I’m so sad she’s moving out! We’ve become really really close since I moved home in February and they are two of the best friends I have!!  She’ll be living here until the wedding and then she’ll be gone :(  Thankfully gone only means about 20-30 minutes away…
And I have to admit - sharing a bathroom with one sister instead of two will be nice :)

No comments: