Monday, June 20, 2011

Father’s Day Endeavors

My family went to Bushkill Falls after church on Sunday to celebrate Father’s Day!!

Bushkill Falls boasts itself as the Niagara of Pennsylvania… and it’s true! The waterfalls are gorgeous! We walked up and down a lot of staircases, but the views were amazing! Sorry for the picture over-load my mom took so many good ones!!

Dad and his girls :)

I can’t wait to frame this one!!

this is just the beginning of the silliness
 

Reppin’ the Carolinas – we’re USC fans not UNC fans (GO DUKE)… my shorts were like $1 at the thrift store… and $50 in real life… so it was worth it…

this ones obviously out of focus but it makes me laugh for some reason… love my family

the first of many, many steps

halfway down the climb of the main falls

SO BEAUTIFUL!! and it was the third rainbow I’ve seen this weekend!!

the bride and her maids of honor in front of bridesmaids falls

this is the view from the top – all the way down the Delaware Water Gap

we’re there on the bridge…

I don’t even know :)

seeing that sign was a major PTL moment!! my knees were killing me!!

Favorite quote from the day:

Kay - “So in my dream this guy that always comes into work was at the restaurant. He was wearing a wife beater and – ”
Me - “He was wearing a WHAT?!?”
Kay - “A wife beater”
Me - “A WHITE BEADER?”
Kay - “Oh I thought they were called wife beaters….”

We had a really great time and it was so nice to get some time as just the five of us a few weeks before the wedding!! Soon we’ll officially be a foursome or a group of six!!

No comments: