Sunday, February 26, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

My dear dear friend Catherine is having a birthday today.
The big 2-1.

a sweet end to the night!

raes16

=]

...second annual )

 

Catherine,
You are the most naturally quick-witted person I know, you use the perfect balance of sarcasm and sincerity, and you are always available when I need a friend. I hope you are blessed with another wonderful year to come – including many many more conversations about Kate Middleton’s fashion, our boys of all ages, and the ups and downs of our lives.

Happy Birthday!
Love you Cat.

<3

ps. I apologize in advance for the mom birthday card I bought you. The point of the card totally makes sense. But then I looked at the picture on the front and it’s three women with infants in baby carriers. So don’t read into the picture too much :)

No comments: