Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Favorite Moving Moments

A look at my house – the last night I spent there…

Found my old trumpet in the closet and Mark decided it was his new talent…

Doing a lot of things in the dark because we had no lights in the new house during the moving process. And Dad rocked out his mini flash light!!!

Not having any idea what to do with my life-size Edward Cullen. He’s guarded my closet and the underside of my bed since graduation :)

This guy.

Major bruising on my legs hahaha – TMI?? Maybe. But this one killed.

Sibling love in a house with no furniture…

PAINT SWATCHES = happiness (Thin Ice was the winner)

The full moon on my last drive from the old house to the new house for a load-drop-off

And listening to my Dad play the piano for the first time in the new house

Today is the day You have made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I won’t worry about tomorrow. I’m trusting in what You say. Today is the day.

No comments: