Monday, February 13, 2012

Blue Beauty

The other morning I opened my garage door and saw this…

 

It was so still and quiet outside. And everything was blue. The sun was just starting to send some light into the sky and the moon was still bright in the trees. The snow laid perfectly on the tree branches and everything was covered in a blanket of white. It looked like a Christmas card. Powdered sugar everywhere. This is the kind of winter that I love. A few inches here and there. Minor car de-snowing. Minor road caution.
Just beautiful white everywhere.

 

Yes, this is the part of winter I love. Sitting in bed, listening to music and catching up on this past week’s blogs in my jammies and robe, with my coffee. And looking out the window at the pretty snow. And even though neither of my sisters have had a half–day or a 2 Hour delay, we’ve had snow. And it can now be spring :)

No comments: