Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sister Date Mondays

Kayla and I are both free on Monday nights because both our significant others have night class at school. Which stinks for them. So we made it date night. Which rocks for us.

otherb-day0061(photo from 2009 – we still hang out on the couch – just a different apartment)

And we have been eating good!

The first week we made broccoli cheddar coup which was my request. I cannot fully explain HOW MUCH I love broccoli cheddar soup. Panera’s is my favorite but its not gfree – so we made our own :) And last week we had chicken with yummy potatoes and broccoli.
And of course, she had dessert. Cool whip and strawberries. Yummmy.

 

We make dinner together and talk for hours. About everything. And I love it.

Many friends have told me that my sister and I would become really close once we didn’t live in the same house anymore – and they were right. She is my very best friend and I am so thankful for her. I’m also thankful for Monday nights in her sweet apartment!

No comments: