Thursday, October 27, 2011

…When

IMAG0523IMAG0521

…When Mark’s dad decided it would be a good idea to climb up a vertical mountain so we’d get to the trail faster…

IMAG0528

…When Mark’s mom and I browsed Reator.com over our coffee and dreamed about owning a house in the mountains…

IMAG0526 IMAG054877

…When Mark and I were listening to my ipod on the way back home and hard core punk rock came on. We busted up laughing because it was so random. I did my best to convince him I only listen to it when I run…

IMAG0588

…When we finally turned around from looking at the horses to see the amazing view of the cliffs…

IMAG0595

…When I woke up each morning to the sounds of someone in the kitchen and the smell of amazing breakfast…

IMAG0591

…When I got to spend three full days with my best friend…

IMAG05927

I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
This was a weekend I’ll cherish forever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this one. what about: "when mark perfected the 'everyfacebookgirlpose'" =). i love you rebecca

Kay said...

you're too cute. i love your blog. more than anyones.