Saturday, February 19, 2011

Never Say Never

So today I did something that a week ago I would probobly have made fun of myself for doing...
I saw the Justin Bieber movie.

And. I. Loved. It.
loved it.


He is actually ridiculously talented!! He plays piano, guitar, the drums, the trumpet... maybe other stuff too - holy cow! And his voice is real. He's no Britney Spears - he's the real deal. And little Jaden Smith!! I mean I loved Willow, but he is just adorable. Major crush on the Smith family!!

Aside from his cute laugh, cute face, cute music, and cute hair he is really really talented. He might be from Canada but he is the epitome of the American Dream. He started out with a pretty un-fabulous life and has persevered and followed his dream. In one year he went from a youtube sensation to selling out Madison Square Garden... I think we should really admire him for his dedication and hard work... not many people go after their dreams anymore...
Anyways - Enjoy the video! And if you have ten dollars and two hours... JB is your man :)

<3 R

No comments: