Thursday, December 2, 2010

L-O, L-O, L-O, L-O-V-E

Throwback to Ashley Simpson!! Sing it with me :) I really used to think that song was awesome... now not so much. And that leads me to today. Today has consisted of a mix of things I love and things I opposite-of-love. Sooo we'll start with the bad news first...

The Things I Opposite-of-Love:
getting out of the shower - cold everything
people who forget they are in America - walk on the right side of the road/sidewalk please!!
traffic - sometimes i am soooo thankful i don't have a car this semester, i might run people down
really cute shoes that hurt - my feet are too sensitive... why cant sneakers look like stilettos?
dog hair - i love the dog... i hate the hair. all. over. me.


The Things I love:
opening my eyes and seeing the sun rise through my window - nature displays the beauty of God
getting out of bed and putting on my quilted robe - best christmas present ever
peppermint mocha creamer - from my momma
sudoku - especially during American History... we  covered the Civil War in 75 minutes?!?
GLEE - gleegleegleegleeglee. i was meant to be on that show...
Cheesy Crust in the cafe - the pizza might be lame, but the crust was to die for!!
White Peppermint Mochas - starbucks is genius. even better when i dont pay.
Day Dreaming - planning the layout of my dream house is one of my all time favorite things
Great News - finding out from my sister that she and her fiance are one step closer to setting their wedding date
Thursday Night Football - Eagles and cuddling with my boy. best ending to a day ever.
my boy - he is my best friend

all in all it's been a wonderful day. and im glad my loves outnumber my opposites.
What did you love about your day?

No comments: