Monday, February 28, 2011

Internet Window Shopping

Sooo it was rainy and dreary and dark all day annnd I had nothing to do today and I could not fall asleep last night because of eating a brownie wayyy to late and a thunderstorm at 2am - and the reason I am telling you all of this is because I basically spent the entire day in bed. I know. It's really pathetic. But I am using the weather and my lack of excitement as justification for a bum day.  But here's what I did do today:
  • I watched three hours of tv online.
  • Spent two hours helping Mark with a paper/various other homework - super-girlfriend to the rescue... wish I had a theme song or a snazzy outfit... sweatpants and a long sleeved t-shirt realllllly are not considered cool in the super-hero business.
  • Made myself soup for lunch - yes I did venture out of my room, down the steps, and into the kitchen.
  • Attempted and failed at taking a nap
  • Annnnd last but certainly not least: I drooled over American Eagle's Spring Line... Here are some of my favorites!!



I love all of these tops because they could be worn with shorts on an outing in Philadelphia on a sunny Friday afternoon with Mark or could be worn with tailored white capris and the gladiator sandals to work. The shorts and beach hat aren't very versatile, but are definitly staples for a vacation at the shore. The yellow purse is something that I am hoping to buy my my tax refund - forreal! I love it! It has a cross-body or over the shoulder strap and handles, has lots of compartments, and it's yellow!! Finally the dress. Oh. This. Dress. I could wear this to work or church with a sweater, on a date by itself, and maybe even to the rehearsal dinner for my sister's wedding!! I am hoping that I get a really nice coupon in the mail from AEO and then can go get some of these items for Spring and Summer.

I am so ready for the warmer weather... aren't you?

-R