Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fabulous Find!!

Today my mom, younger sister, and I went out shopping. We needed to get paper and supplies to make the invitation for my sister's surprise bridal shower (which I will be showing once it is completed). Coincidentally our favorite thrift store moved to a larger location that happens to be right across the street from A.C. Moore. We were like kids in a candy shop!!

We browsed through the furniture, the clothing, the purses and belts, the books... but nothing really stood out to us. As my mom was paying for a DDR mat for Sarah, I noticed a ladies wingback chair right by the entrance. I must have missed it when we walked in! I decided to sit because there were a few people in line and was pleasantly surprised. It was in great condition, super comfortable, and the perfect size... so I looked at the price tag: $50! Annnd guess what? Today the whole store was 25% off. Wanna know what's even better? It is the exact color of my bedroom! My mother agreed it was perfect!!

After a little febreeze and vaccuming shes looking FABULOUS. I cannot wait to read, crochet, blog, drink my morning coffee,etc. while sitting in her! She's perfect. I am in love.

 
My next project will be making a footstool to go with her :)

No comments: