Monday, May 14, 2012

Friday Date

This past Friday was my first day off since New Year’s Day and believe me, I needed it.
It was one of the best days I’ve had in a long long time…

Mark and I went downtown, got lunch at Reading Terminal, and spent the afternoon enjoying the beautiful weather. in center city. That night we got to see his brother to his senior prom!! He and his date were so handsome/gorgeous and looked great together. Then we headed back to my house and spent some time in the hot tub with the family.

insta71

insta81

insta211

insta112

We got lunch from By George – our favorite place at RTM. We also religiously get Strawberry Lemonade from an Amish stand – it is so so good. I convinced him to get ice cream afterwards – best decision ever. We had just finished when I walked into a pole – true story. I was talking to Mark and was looking at him instead of forwards. And I clobbered one of the waist-high cement poles. And then I proceeded to laugh hysterically at myself for the rest of the block. There was only one other person laughing, which was a little disappointing. It would have been a lot better if they were all laughing with me.

insta91

insta311

It was such a gorgeous day – sunny and warm with a perfect breeze.
And I didn’t think about work at all :)

No comments: