Tuesday, April 10, 2012

We gonna party like it’s ya birthday

Today is momma’s birthday.
And we’re celebrating tomorrow in the.best.way.

I’m really really looking forward to it.

summer 2011 103bw

I hope my Mom knows how loved she is. I hope she knows how much her daughters appreciate the small and large things she does for us. She teaches me more about sacrificial love and models serving those around her more than anyone I’ve ever known. She gives and gives and gives. And complains about her own sorrows or aches and pains very little and is always invested in my life. I tend to see my own issues more than my own blessings – let alone someone else's issues. I often feel like I can’t fit in one more thing and yet my responsibilities are far less than hers. She is so strong.
And she deserves all the love we can give her back. Thank you Mom – Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becca You make me cry. That right there was the best present you could give me. I love you so much. Thank you for your love, it means the world to me. XOXOXO