Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Instagram Lovin’

Last week I had a total geek moment when I realized Instagram was now app-ified for Android users.
And since then, I’ve been picture-happy. Not quite as much as my younger sister, but in love with Instagram all the same. I’ve been following Jenni at Story of My Life for a few months now and her Best of Instagram each week is always fun to browse on Sunday afternoons – I’ll be adding my own B.O.I. each week on Wednesdays.. here’s a look back at week one!

instagr.am3

~my very first photo!! Sweet kitty~

instagr.am2

~the view of my desk on Friday – I LOVE working at the front desk because I get to enjoy all the bouquets that get dropped off before they’re picked up~

instagr.am1

~Easter polka-dot skirt & vintage pearl ring from my grandmother~

instagr.am

~my mom’s Martha Stewart inspired centerpieces~

Stay tuned for more instagrams to come!!

No comments: