Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It’s already April!?

April is going to fly by – how do I know this? It’s already April. That’s how. And I’m pretty sure Christmas was last week. And I’m having a hard time remembering to write 4 for April whenever I write the date at work because I just finally got the hang of writing 3 for March. But that’s all besides the point. April is jam packed with fun weekends!!

I’m looking forward to Easter this weekend. Brunch here. Dinner at Mark’s. And polka dots.
I’m excited to attend Easter services at Mark’s church because it’ll be neat to see how another church celebrates the day after spending it with my family every year. I’m also excited for Easter baskets from my mom because she is the best when it comes to gifts – she’s so thoughtful.

Speaking of that woman – her birthday is right around the corner. Which means a surprise dinner out with the family to celebrate. And this year Dad is really stepping it up a notch :)

And then towards the end of the month I’m attending the Women’s Conference at church with Mark’s mom and grandmother. It’ll be a lot of sitting in the sanctuary for two straight days but I can’t wait to learn and journal, journal, journal and sing! The acoustics are so good in that room and you can hear everyone singing. A room full of singing women will sound so beautiful.

I’m also prepping myself to start beginning to attempt getting excited about going to the gym again. But just like that sentence, it’s taking some effort. Maybe a new work out buddy will help. And by work out buddy I mean a bicycle. I guess it all depends on Target’s ability to stock anything other than hot pink bikes.

And then before we all know it, it’ll be May. Which is a tie for my 2nd favorite month of the year. So many birthdays and holidays. And perfect weather. But for now, I’m excited for April.

I leave you with pictures of my favorite cat in the whole world.
 

He looks a little angry but he’s quite charming. You’re welcome.

No comments: